2015年7月3日星期五

My story about plastic measuring spoons

          I have a plastic measuring spoons in my kitchen,it's very poor,but i will not to throw it away.




          Why?Because this is my grandmother gave me for my birthday.My grandmother liked pastry, especially a variety of small biscuits,i love it.One day,One day, I pestered my grandmother taught me to make cakes for her, and she said yes.She first taught me about some of the necessary tools to make pastry with measuring spoon, measuring cup, and various shapes of mold.



          Compared with the pastry it, I prefer these different shapes of tools.Grandma spoon there are several, plastic and metal, as well as wood, I like the shape of the heart-shaped plastic measuring spoon.



          In my tenth birthday, my grandmother has bought a pink plastic spoon to me,i really love it.Now I have grown up, I still collection of it.

没有评论:

发表评论