2015年4月21日星期二

Creative or data

                      I am an ordinary Web Editor, daily work is under the management of the site, updated  information about the site, then send some foreign chains. My company is the production of plastic products, and I manage the site is mainly engaged in plastic spoon. A meeting this morning to let me have a little sentiment.
    


 Today, we give our analysis of general manager of our work. Each week we have certain performance requirements, our performance is not ideal. Manager Analysis: "not your data quality, I ask that the data, only the data in order to measure your worth in this company you run the official website, sent every day outside the chain's ultimate goal is the number of inquiry put up some of you hair. outside the chain, and I do not ask you to be creative, tall on no usefulness. "




I was thinking, data and creative conflict? For example, on the micro-Bo, I made microblogging novel enough, attractive enough until someone clicks on, someone to see. My ad is basically a straightforward no one in it. The ultimate aim is to improve data and creative, so the two had to look.
http://www.plastic-spoons.com/

没有评论:

发表评论