2015年4月20日星期一

Sentiment about the plastic spoon

          There is a small lovely family (my nephew) has been more than one year old, did you
 want to grow a few teeth to eat their own learning. He was supposed to eat a very happy to do. But this may be too busy My brother and sister-in-law.
         First, they gave the baby to pick the bowl had an argument, my brother said insulated 
stainless steel bowl a little better, but they are not afraid of hot and drop, sister-in-law and I want to buy it too ugly plastic bowl, modeling can increase the baby's cute appetite, then my mom came out and said good point unsafe plastic porcelain. Finally negotiated to buy stainless steel baby a good point.

http://www.plastic-spoons.com/


     Then spoon the problem is, I mainly want to say about my perception of it on a spoon.
     When buying a spoon with my nephew passed, we adults in the election to pick a wooden spoon or metal spoon Well, I'll hold my nephew to see the next shelf. Kids usually like colorful things, my nephew grabbed a sky-blue spoon beside having all the fun. I think they dispute for a long time to no avail, I say let the kids choose it. Result holds little nephew spoon in his hand tightly, and my brother and sister-in-law felt unsafe plastic. Then the salesman came, he said to us to explain that this plastic spoon is specially prepared for children just learning to eat, very safe, its material is environmentally friendly and does not worry about toxic substances after decomposition when exposed to heat, then gave me explain a lot. I found this spoon is really designed for children to use. I also inquired about this spoon online related information, is indeed very suitable for children to use. Finally, I Gesao although a little concern, or this adorable plastic spoon to buy a home.
       Things in life is often the case, a small detail can impress you.

没有评论:

发表评论